Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
IT Senior Network Administrator
Administrator at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on network administration, monitoring and VPN management and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- administrate AWS Networking – Direct Connect, Route 53, VPC, etc.
- administrate corporate network – WAN, DNS, DHCP, offices connectivity and firewalls management,
- administrate office network – LAN, office WiFi,
- administrate networking hardware devices – configuration, backup and maintenance,
- configure and manage monitoring infrastructure to keep systems up to date and in good condition,
- monitoring network traffic, work closely with Security Department,
- implement new network devices & solutions, both physically and from software side,
- day-to-day network troubleshooting,
- manage VPN – looking after our users, adding new, helping them with potential issues,
- automate processes in network administration,
- maintain up to date networking documentation.
- Proven experience on a similar position.
- Linux systems experience.
- Experience with AWS networking: Direct Connect, Route 53, WAF, VPC and other components.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/S etc.
- Practical experience with administration network hardware devices e.g. routers, switches or physical firewalls.
- Mastery in network security.
- Software defined networks, incl. SD-WAN.
- Next Generation Firewalls management.
- Modern networking architecture planning and implementation.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: