Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Director of Game Economy
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Director of Game Economy at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working as part of our biggest studio.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Own the economy and pricing of the game. Define and monitor economy health measures and balance the in-game currencies in order to achieve revenue and retention goals.
- Build user segments and create segmented offerings, monitor results and iterate to optimize KPIs.
- Build prediction tools and define A/B tests to support and mitigate risk in product changes.
- Build and mentor a strong game economy team. Support their personal development and help define and build tools that maximize their work efficiency.
- Build a strong relationship and communication process with the product, development, CRM, business analytics and player services departments and work in collaboration to achieve KPI goals.
- 3+ years experience managing analysts/data scientists/mathematicians in data driven organizations. Experience in the online gaming space – a plus
- Deep experience in analysis of large data sets, building complex prediction models and devising A/B tests.
- Strong proficiency in excel and SQL.
- Understanding of game economy, monetization and user behavior in F2P games
- A team player at heart with a strong track record of success.
- A degree in a quantitative field (mathematics/statistics/engineering/economics or any related field).
- Fluent English – both written and verbal.
- Avid casino player – a plus
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: