Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
HR Business Partner
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an HR Business Partner at HUUUGE GAMES.
We will not tell you we are a young and dynamic team of professionals (even though we are!). We are an international (Poland, Israel and Ukraine) HR team striving for operational excellence.
Our HR could be divided into 4 areas: HR Business Partnering, Recruitment, Analytics and Operations (Learning and Development, Personnel Administration, Compensation and Benefits).
We cooperate with Business Units located all over the world transforming mobile gaming into a massively social experience.
We do our best to support business with our expertise, tools, processes.
You’ll also have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Support business leaders of the studio in executing business agenda in HR matters.
- Increase the effectiveness of dedicated business units through close cooperation with both business and managers.
- Coordinate HR processes – eg. performance evaluation, compensation review, headcount planning, development plans, setting priorities and taking care of employee relations.
- At least 6 years of progressive experience in HR, including at least 2 years in HR BP role, in an international environment.
- Degree in HR related field of study.
- Very good command of English.
- Experience and attitude for working with HRIS systems and data combined with very good analytical skills.
- Experience in HR metrics.
- Experience in the fields of Performance Management, Learning & development, compensation & benefits, Talent acquisition.
- Great understanding of correlation within the HR processes.
- Having worked in multicultural environment.
- Your experience in building organizational culture and strong leadership.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: