Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented Development Manager to lead the development of the company’s central configuration infrastructure platform, lead and mentor several R&D teams to operational excellence, involve and impact on technical roadmap and technology decisions.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are professional, humble, and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Development Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working at Bingo project and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Lead the development of our central LiveOps configuration and operations infrastructure products (backend, frontend, databases, interfaces, infrastructure)
- Manage, lead and mentor several R&D teams (full-stack developers, DevOps, QA,)
- Deliver state of the art business applications, services, and solutions that are recognized as best in the gaming industry
- Impact on architecture and technology decisions – architecture concept and technical roadmap
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and useability
- Define, approve, and challenge high-level and low-level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement in code review.
- Work closely with Team Leads to define best technical solutions, provide support and coaching if needed
- Assess performance of development teams, give feedback, facilitate technical brainstorms as well as processes improvement discussions.
- Work closely with product managers, SW architects and other technology teams (e.g Data team, ML team, studios R&D)
- Proficiently manage and understand stakeholders (all studios and game teams, Data and ML teams, all other technology, and engineering teams).
- Support and contribute for efficient and professional Scrum process
- Firm experience leading architecture and technology definition, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs of a portfolio of core B2B/B2B2C/B2C products
- Technically hands-on, can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and coding
- 8+ years of experience in R&D
- 4+ years of people management, directly leading team of more than 15 engineers
- (client and server developers, QA, devOps, scrum masters)
- Experienced leading team leaders – an advantage
- Expert in software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns
- Experience in leading design and development of applications and services, such as promotions/offers/configuration management, CRM, campaign management, marketing tools etc. – an advantage
- Experience in leading design and development of data-driven products – an advantage
- Experience with test automation methodologies – an advantage
- Experience in most the following technologies:
Cloud: AWS (great advantage), Azure, GCP
Backend: C# (.NET Core) – must have, and Python, Java, Node.js, PHP
Queues: SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis
Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift, MySQL, SQL Server
CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
Containers: Doker, Kubernetes
- Expert in working in Scrum environments
- Leader and a mentor
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams
- Fluent in English
- Gamer in heart – an advantage
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: