Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Social Media Specialist
We are seeking to significantly expand our Communications Team!
#communications – We’re passionate storytellers about Huuuge. We are creative industry rogues, digital community natives, content lovers and #playtogether admirers. #creative – We’re unconventional, creative full of passion makers and digital culture shakers. We’re not just in the gaming industry, we are aiming to be vivid in the digital world, and create content that the Internet wants to see.
- develop social media content for company channels;
- oversee brand awareness across digital channels;
- support production of the creative concept for multiple social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and more);
- coordinate our digital communication channels and company websites;
- cooperate with external partners on PR & Communication Projects;
- coordinate and schedule digital content productions;
- develop and articulate production rationale and recommendations.
- Min. 2 years of hands-on experience in administration of Social Media channels.
- Proficiency in social media content strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency in Windows or MAC OS and Google apps (Adobe Creative Cloud in a plus).
- Ability to manage multiple projects as needed.
DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
- Social Media Manic/Master with understanding of platforms, trends and brand awareness strategies.
- Creative problem solver.
- Be one step ahead – anticipate and help the team around pitfalls throughout the process.
- Be imaginative – bring your own ideas to the table.
- Have a strong visual sense.
- Be flexible – production is not an exact science.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: