Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Data Architect
We are looking for a Senior Data Architect who has strong experience in advanced big-data, BI, data engineering and data infrastructure design, architecture, technologies and implementation. The ideal candidate will understand Data Governance, Data Lakes, Real Time Streaming, Data Warehousing, BI, Data Services layers etc. and will have hands-on technical skills in designing, developing and implementing very advanced and large-scale Big Data solutions. This individual will also mentor and technically lead our data engineering teams, be a key member of our data architecture and delivery team and work closely with our business users/clients. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Provide technical leadership on big data architecture and technologies to our development teams by designing solutions and blue prints for large projects and continuous mentoring and technical guidance
- Responsible for cloud infrastructure, architecture, micro-services, CICD, production environments and for new innovative and complex developments
- Lead architecture decisions, design guidance and technical analysis of the value of best storage solution, ETL (batch jobs and real time), optimization processing (SQL, Data Crunching …), best practices, reference architectures, etc.
- Define high availability and elastic architecture decisions (like Rest API via Kubernetes and well defined architecture with Microservices, choosing the best Database or storage regardings the needs, etc.)
- Determine specifications, plan, design complex solutions, utilizing appropriate big data tools and technologies
- Hands-on coding, create data models in both traditional and in big data technologies
- Perform POC’s on tools and new technologies and design patterns.
- 8+ years of technical solutions experience, including 5+ years firm hands on experience in Big Data architecture, design and development
- Strongly experienced with Kafka ecosystem (Kafka above v1.0, Kafka Stream)
- Strong knowledge in containers architecture (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm chart and Micro Service Architecture)
- Strong experience in Spark ecosystem (Spark Core, DataFrame, GraphFrame, Structured/Streaming, SQL)
- Strong experience in big data manipulation (SQL, DataFrame, Complex Type, Window Function, UDF, UADF, Query Optimization Aware, Cloud Technology, Skew Problematic)
- Expertise in SQL databases technologies (like Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, Spark SQL, Relational Database) and NoSQL databases technologies (like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, In Memory)
- Strongly experience in scala and python programming
- Strong understanding of data analytics and visualization (e.g. Tableau and Looker).
- Good understanding of underlying infrastructure for Big Data solutions and technology (Clustered/Distributed/different types of storage/ NoSQL / data format/ DB engines/ ETL at Scale/ Data Center Networking)
- Expertise in Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn)
- Coding skills (Design Pattern usage, functional and oriented object programing, abstraction and reusability)
- Strong experience in JVM language
- Excellent communication skills vs software engineers, product and clients
- Strongly motivated
- Fluent English
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science
- Experience with Databricks
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: