Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Test Automation Engineer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Test Automation Engineers at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working with our biggest Huuuge Casino game studio and have awesome compensation and perks in return.
- Improve the quality of applications, user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into staging and production as well as to adapt and change our test processes.
- Perform end to end testing of mobile games including requirements understanding, test planning, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and managing test data;
- Work with multiple teams to develop and execute automated/manual functional and regression tests;
- Collaborate with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams of testers, developers, analysts and product owners.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in testing and software quality assurance;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation – ideally you can demonstrate hands-on experience with mobile test automation (iOS and/or Android);
- Experience in end to end functional and regression testing of mobile applications, including requirements understanding, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and sign off;
- Proactive and self-sufficient approach, with the ability to own the task from beginning to the end;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with Jira and other test management tools;
- Able to work within a virtual (geographically dispersed) technical scrum/kanban team.
- LUA/JAVA/PYTHON programming languages knowledge;
- Knowledge of automation test frameworks for mobile applications;
- Good organizational skills
- English language proficiency;
- Self-discipline, punctuality and systematicity
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: