Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior BI Developer
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is using a state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform to support the company’s analytics and data service needs. We are looking for a talented Senior BI Developer that will be in charge of developing data products based on the company’s Big Data & ML platform, which handles billions of records per day, through complex processing (CEPs, graphs, machine learning). Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Responsible for development of core modules in our Big Data platform services and data-oriented applications and tools (resides on hundreds of servers; hosted in AWS; uses Spark Core/Streaming/SQL, Python, Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau).
- Delivering valuable data products based on our Big Data platform services and data-oriented applications and tools.
- Performing research, analysis and proof of concepts for new technologies, tools and design concepts.
- Leading, reviewing and challenging technical design and architecture definitions.
- Involvement in technically mentoring other team members, code reviews, defining and maintaining high development standards.
- 5+ years of experience working with data-oriented technologies (BigData or strong experience with RDBs based data warehousing).
- 2+ years of experience working in Python / R / Java / Scala or other high-level programming languages.
- Strong SQL skills, especially in terms of analytical functions.
- Experience with Big Data and BI ecosystem.
- Experience working with git.
- Proven track record of designing and delivering high-impact BI solutions.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- Understanding of dataframes concept (Spark / Pandas)
- Gamer in heart.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: