We will collect and store any data that you provide to us, including when you create your account or a player profile while using our games in the Applications.
1 Data about you that you give us directly
When you use our games you may give us the data like:
- first and last name
- e-mail address; or
- other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our Services
You may also create a player profile in our game which other players can see and which may include the data like:
- profile photo (for example while connecting by Facebook)
- first and last name
- physical location data that you provide
- player ID that is created by us and used to identify your game account.
2 Information about your contacts
When you connect to our game by Facebook, we may also collect information that you provide to us about your Facebook Friends’ List, but be sure to ask their permission first.
3 Data generated using our games
When you use our games, we collect data about the ways in which you use and interact with our games, such as when and for how long you play, game features and other players you interact with, purchases you make, progress or levels you achieve, and other gameplay activities. We also collect crash data such as crash logs to diagnose issues in our games. If you choose to use communication features in Services that allow you to communicate or share information with other players, then we would collect information on what is communicated or shared. This may include your in-game actions like:
- participation in player clubs
- public posts or comments on other players’ profiles
- non-public messages or invitations to other players
- chats with other players
- events in our games.
We may access in real-time, record, and/or store archives of these communications, comments, and other user-generated content on our servers to make use of them to protect the safety of our players; to protect our rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, personalize, and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through the use of analytics; and to manage and deliver (tailored) advertising. Where required by law, we will seek your consent for this.
4 Payment data
We also collect data related to any purchases you make.
If you purchase in-game virtual currency, our third-party payment partners will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address, and financial data. Our payment partners do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers, with us, but they may share non-financial data with us related to your purchases, like your name, and the items purchased.
5 Support correspondence
When you ask for help from our support team, we may collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name, e-mail address, player ID), data about your game play or your activity in a game. We will also store the communications you have with our support and any additional information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services. Please note that in many cases in order to identify you we will need a minimum amount of data (e.g., player ID). Without this information, we will not be able to provide support or answer to your data rights’ requests (as mentioned in Section 5 below), so please be aware that we may contact you and request additional information in order to provide service.
We work with processors based in the United States as well as other countries, which provide an online helpdesk and in-app support systems. When you contact us for support, the below information will be handled by our processors strictly in accordance with our instructions:
- game you are playing
- name or nickname
- e-mail address
- platform you are playing on
- problem description
- player ID or
- Facebook ID.
Our processors also automatically collect additional types of data, such as your IP address and data sent by your device to provide and improve their service. The data is then transferred to a processors’ servers in the United States. As a safeguard to protect your privacy, we arranged a data processing agreement with our support partners or joint sharing personal data agreements (where our partner is also a data controller of the personal data), where we ensure that your personal information is only used in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes or are used in accordance with the applicable law requirements or our contractual arrangements with our partners. In addition, your request is submitted via an encrypted connection and we apply the principle of data minimization to collect only such data that is actually required to best answer your support request. The content of your request will be stored as long as you are an active player of our game, so you can get a faster response in case you have a similar problem in the future. The purpose of using the service support partners is to answer the extensive number of user requests we receive. Our support processors help us to improve our customer service so that you can get a faster and helpful response.
6 Data about you from third-party partners
For some services we use Google Analytics that enables us to provide the services to you. You can check how Google processes your personal data including data from cookies or similar technologies or mobile identifiers information here https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites .
We also collect some information from other entities, including social networks like Facebook, if you access our games through your accounts with those entities or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to our games.
If you play our games through any third-party applications, including Facebook, Huuuge may receive certain data about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on our game you are playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings, and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application. For instance, we may collect and store some or all of the following information from the provider of the connected third-party application:
- first and last name
- profile picture
- your user ID (Facebook ID), which may be linked to publicly-available information (public profile) like your name and profile photo
- your friends’ list and other public data
- e-mail address you provided to that third-party application
- physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application
- other publicly-available data on the third-party application; and/or
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with us.
7 Cookies, mobile identifiers and similar technologies
We collect information about your device and how you use our games, including using cookies or similar technologies and/or mobile identifiers.
Additionally, to some of our services we also use Google Analytics – please check here for more information https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites .
- IP address or other location data ( e.g. GPS-level data), time zone
- type of computer or mobile device you are using, device push tokens,
- platform type (like Apple iOS or Android)
- operating system version, network information
- mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Apple Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID (AAID), and/or Google Advertising ID (GAID)
- browser type and language
- number of clicks on an app feature or web page
- amount of time spent on an app feature or web page
- pages viewed and the order of those pages; and/or
- game state and the date and time of activity on our game
- product preferences, privacy preferences or other users choices.
If you play our games on a mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers (described above), we may also collect:
- name you have associated with your device
- telephone number (if you provide it)
- mobile contacts (with your permission, as described below).
We may store personal data recorded in system logs (a program used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities related to the IT system used to provide services by us) when visiting any of our websites. Our server collects this information automatically.
We may collect data from other third-party sources. Where we do, we let you know.
We may collect or receive data about you from other sources like third-party data providers. We use this data along with information you provide us directly, for example, to help you and your friends connect or to serve you advertising more tailored to your interests.