Senior System Administrator
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- administrating Linux systems,
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure,
- developing internal tools,
- continuously realizing and updating the IT infrastructure development and process automation plans,
- developing system management and tool automation scripts,
- supporting production teams in order to increase server application efficiency.
- the ability to configure and manage Linux systems,
- the ability to write scripts (Python/Perl/Ruby),
- knowledge of Amazon EC2 configuration and management,
- experience in using orchestration and automation tools such as Ansible, Saltstack / AWS CloudFormation,
- knowledge of container-orchestration systems e.g. Docker, Kubernetes,
- knowledge of network protocols,
- communication and team-work skills,
- a highly developed sense of responsibility, self-reliance and initiative,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- good proficiency in English.
- experience in managing a team,
- practical experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence),
- knowledge of monitoring and logging software e.g. Prometheus/ELK/Graylog,
- practical experience with Xen, VMware.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: