Senior Business Analyst - Mobile Gaming
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Evaluating and defining metrics,
- Building data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis,
- Designing and evaluating product experiments,
- Working closely with product management to deeply understand the product design and vision,
- Monitoring key metrics and analysing large datasets to understand root causes of any important changes.
- Proposing product experiments or features based on exploratory analysis,
- Understanding user behaviour, social systems and long term trends,
- Building models of user behaviour for analysis.
- Influencing product design through presentation of data-based recommendations,
- Communicating experiment results.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics in a similar position,
- A degree in a quantitative field (math/statistics/engineering/economics or related field),
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product,
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions),
- Experience analysing user behaviour in gaming and/or social networks is a strong plus,
- Experience with database query/reporting tools including SQL, Hive, Tableau, Redshift, Spark, Presto, R, Python etc.,
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods,
- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus,
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: