Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Product Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working as part of our biggest studio in a challenging and fast-moving environment. In addition to awesome compensation and perks.
- 2+ years experience as a B2C product manager, preferably in the online gaming or gambling space,
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to come up with creative solutions to complex issues,
- Data driven and analytical with exceptional attention to detail,
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams,
- Fluent English – both written and verbal,
- Experience with JIRA – a plus.
- Plan and execute product features. Help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap to support continuous growth,
- End to end management of product lifecycle – prioritize features based on business value, collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs, create wireframes and define A/B tests,
- Analyze results of features after deployment, iterate based on data to improve performance,
- Guide and mentor assigned production teams,
- Work in close collaboration with production, BI, analytics, content, CRM and game economy departments to ensure smooth execution with minimum iterations,
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive key initiatives to improve user experience and boost game KPIs.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: