Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our 2D Artist
- As a 2D Artist, you will be reporting directly to Art Director, working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- You are a passionate and creative artist
- You are familiar and comfortable with working in casual game art styles
- You are self-motivated and collaborative
- Broad experience creating appealing 2D assets, characters, backgrounds
- Ability to communicate, give and receive constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Adobe CS Package (Photoshop etc.)
- Understanding of the art production process for mobile games, from concept to final in-game assets
- Strong visual design skills and an understanding of usability design principles.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills required
- Must be willing to complete a simple test if required to do so
- Experience in the game industry
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation
- Experience designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games
- Skills in 2D animation and special effects for games
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: