Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
VIP Service Representative with a Native Level of English
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire VIP Service Representative with a Native Level of English at HUUUGE GAMES.
You would be creating and investing in relationships with our most loyal players and help improve their experience with the game, and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include private medical care, Multisport card, fresh food, and soft drinks in the office. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Deliver excellent service and develop personal relationships with our VIP players to ensure long-term loyalty
- Evaluate and monitor VIP players daily activity to ensure maximum lifetime value
- Gather VIP players’ feedback and collaborate to implement improvements based on said feedback
- Develop creative and targeted proactive campaigns to encourage increased activity from specific VIP segments.
- Devise VIP-specific initiatives to achieve reactivation goals
- Represent Huuuge to our VIPs at face-to-face events
- Analyze VIP data to identify potential segments to target to improve KPIs
- Handle VIP social media engagement and offer ideas for improving VIP community participation
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- Native level of English
- 1 plus years previous success in a customer service role strongly preferred
- A goal-oriented person with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent listener and communicator (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills to identify VIP players behavior
- Service and sales oriented
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Experience working at a gaming company – advantage
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: