Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Game Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working, and good business intuition are musts!
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst for Free-2-Play (F2P) mobile games
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization
- Passion and experience with small team leadership
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets
- Passion for playing, analyzing games & desire to work in small teams.
- Python/R experience
- B.S. (graduate degree a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, Psychology or similar)
- Strong desire to work with mobile games
- Lead the analytics function by analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Own the insights to drive the needle moving improvements by working with all organization from engineering to marketing
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from mobile / game data to shape features, game economies, and future product roadmaps
- Present your findings to cross-functional team members in a presentation setting
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: