Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our: Director of IT Security Operations.
Director of IT Security Operations
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Director of IT Security Operations at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on developing and implementing global security strategies, policies and procedures and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include private medical care, insurance, yearly bonus. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in security with hands on experience in designing, building, and managing security operations,
- Deep understanding of Information Security Architectures and evolving technology,
- Hands on experience also in the area of Physical Security (employees, assets, premises, travel),
- Knows how to hire, train and develop security staff.
- Outstanding observation and analysis skills,
- Ability to influence and resolve conflict,
- Ability to interact with senior management,
- Practical experience in cooperation with cyber security agencies,
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to create a team-based department,
- Fluent writing, reading, and speaking in English.
- Build and direct and manage the activities of the Security division at Huuuge including hiring, training and performance management,
- Set priorities and drive the implementation of our security operations across all business areas,
- Develop and implement global security strategies, policies and procedures,
- Develop and deploy risk management protocols related to business continuity,
- Develop and manage the Incident Management & Response team,
- Collaborate with IT, production teams and other stakeholders to implement changes and standard methodologies to continuously improve the security posture of the organization,
- Monitor information privacy and security issues that affect the organization,
- Recommend and manage security audits on a periodical basis,
- Develop and conduct security awareness, communication and education programs for all employees,
- Provide security operations to ensure the safety of our employees, properties, information and physical assets in all locations at all times,
- Constantly update the global security strategy to use new technology and threat information,
- Brief the global management on status of security issues.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: