Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Scrum Master/ Producer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Scrum Master/Producer at HUUUGE GAMES. We are looking for a person with a “can do” attitude. Someone who has experienced a full cycle of development projects, and knows how to deal with obstacles emerging during each phase. Who is not afraid to ask questions, seek for answers and improvements. Who is proactive, but also knows when to pause and have a rest. Who is a strong collaborator that likes to join up the dots and ensure there is no “us and them” between your team and other parties. Someone who preferably has experience in gamedev or other mobile development related projects. Who worked in mixed teams – office and home based.
- Guide and coach teams on Scrum and Agile practices helping them to achieve their commitments; coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality,
- Manage the daily operations of the team
- Facilitate Scrum Events,
- To implement best practices for predictable release planning and workload capacity,
- Remove impediments to the Development team’s progress,
- Collaborate with Product Owner on planning and priorities to ensure the backlog is available and ready,
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other metrics.
- At least 2 years experience playing the role of Producer/Scrum Master
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (at least B2),
- Good communication and problem-solving skills,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- Agile mindset with a practical approach
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, CSP, PSM II),
- Knowledge and skills about scaling scrum (Scrum of Scrums, Scrum@Scale),
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Confluence,
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations,
- Knowledge of gaming industry – nice to have
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: