Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Global (Mobile) Platform Manager
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Global (Mobile) Platform Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on setting up global processes for publishing and have awesome compensation and perks. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Two years of hands-on experience in managing game releases and updates on multiple mobile platforms (Apple AppStore, Google Play, Amazon Store and Facebook)
- Up to date knowledge mobile platform publishing guidelines and requirements
- General knowledge of the game development processes
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Experience with project tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with 1st party developer portal sites, SDKs and tools
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Create, administer and maintain several publishing accounts on platforms: Apple AppStore, Google Play, Amazon Store and Facebook
- Administer access rights of internal and external teams to the platforms
- Keep up to date publishing certificates and proactively monitor expiration dates
- Cooperate with finances and treasury on accessing financial reports and data
- Keep production and technology teams across the organization up to date on platform requirements and procedures
- Work together with Development and DevOps teams to automate development, testing and publishing processes
- Communicate directly with mobile platform holders and account managers to resolve potential publishing issues
- Set up global processes and policies for publishing and updating games on mentioned platforms
- Tracking currency exchange rates to accommodate currency differences to the platform stores
- Assess the risks of release schedules, milestones and deployment plans to ensure safe and reliable release of games and updates
- Help and support with release processes run by internal game studios and external publishing team
- Monitor the propagation of updates Worldwide
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: