Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Development Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be managing and developing software engineers and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Experience in Software Development Process Lifecycle,
- Understanding the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team – java, C++, Git,
- Experience in programming for mobile platforms,
- A desire to remain technically capable,
- Experience in people management and the ability to lead and influence others,
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills,
- Managing for the development of skills and competences of team members,
- Experience using Scrum or other Agile methodologies/ Experience of leading/using software development teams in an Agile/ SCRUM environment.
- proactive approach, getting things done, demonstrates accountability & ownership, prioritizes own workload,
- the game industry.
- Line management and personal development of software engineers,
- Managing and executing software development projects from beginning to finish,
- Ensuring that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place,
- Lead a team of Software Engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines,
- Ensuring team capability growth by driving successful recruitment and attrition prevention,
- Support HR process (promotions and pay increases),
- Ensures the identification, measurement and plans to remediate risks or threats.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: