Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking to hire a Product Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on shaping the product vision. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- 3+ years of experience as a B2C product manager
- strong problem-solving skills and ability to come up with creative solutions to complex issues
- data-driven and analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- strong communication skills,
- ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams.
- Revenue growth-oriented
- Business acumen
- Help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap to support continuous growth, end to end management of product lifecycle – prioritize features based on business value.
- Create product presentations for internal and external partners (features roadmap, game schedule, team planned work on all different aspects of the game-CRM, PR, Development, Cross-Marketing).
- Create game product post-mortem to drive analysis and comprehension to the product.
- Submission of product pages for the Stores (Apple, Google, Amazon,..) and proposal and submission of social posts.
- Preforming competitor benchmarking analysis and market trend analysis.
- Work with Data Analysts to extract and understand the data, then make proposals to the Game Development team to improve the game metrics.
- Analyze the results of features after deployment and iterate based on data to improve performance.
- Be the main contacts for your product with internal and external partners (Apple, Google, Amazon, Business partners).
- Create wireframes and define A/B tests.
- Work in close collaboration with production, BI, analytics, content, CRM and game economy to ensure smooth execution with minimum iterations.
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive key initiatives to improve user experience and boost game KPIs.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: