Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
PR Project Manager
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire PR Project Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be providing oversight, guidance & direction, including long- and short-term strategic planning, and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Project Management experience – ideally professionally qualified.
- Experience with industry-standard tools required for effective brand communication.
- Organized, responsive and able to effectively manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and projects successfully, effectively prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines.
- Digitally savvy, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a complex, global organization.
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry) would be a plus.
- Expertise working cross-functionally to plan, build and execute complex campaigns, events, and programs.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Native proficiency in Polish and full professional proficiency in English.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Simultaneously develop and lead multiple PR & communication projects.
- Play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
- Help design the project goals and determine how success will be measured and tracked.
- Ensure the project remains on time and on budget.
- Coordinate the work of other departments.
- Provide necessary assistance to help build and maintain relations with global media and content creators.
- Cooperate with multiple external partners on PR & Communication Projects.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: