Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an In-house Lawyer at HUUUGE GAMES. You will be providing advice on a variety of legal and compliance-related matters, as well as drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of contracts working closely with the Head of Legal. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Provide legal advice across complex and multifaceted legal issues, covering many subject areas
- Developing and executing legal processes handled by the Huuuge Games’ Legal Department, reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements on a variety of business and transactional matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness and also thinking outside the box
- Great team player, dynamic, engaging and capable of working proactively, “can do” attitude
- Experience providing practical advice under pressure and prioritizing work
- Min. 5+ years of experience in corporate and commercial law
- Expert in service, IP and IT contracts and corporate law
- English fluent
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Very good legal knowledge
- Very well organized
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: