Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Math Designer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Math Designer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working creating and maintaining slot math analytic simulation tools for use by mathematicians in slot design, and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Creation and maintenance of computer simulation tools for slot math for existing and new math models for use by Math Design team
- Assist in verification of mathematical correctness of game implementation using programming tools
- Estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given
- Overseeing math source control repository
- The ability to adapt to working with an existing code base
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN/GIT)
- The ability to debug / optimize code
- Minimum of 3 years of experience structuring, writing, and maintaining programs in C/C++/C# (or equivalent language)
- A Bachelor’s degree adjacent in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- Creative thinking in problem solving
- the ability to work in a team
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in the gaming industry
- Strong background in combinatorics, probability
- Experience analysing game strategy a plus
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: