Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Java Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Java Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working with group of intelligent and experienced teammates and have awesome compensation and perks in return. We offer great work conditions, a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train, and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals.
- Develop and maintain game systems and features,
- Refactoring and optimization of existing solutions,
- Designing and planning architectural implementation for new modules,
- Writing Unit and Integration Tests (Spock, Wiremock),
- Documenting designed solutions,
- Delivering code meeting Java programming best practices criteria,
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner,
- Knowledge sharing.
- 5 years of professional experience in Java programming
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Very good knowledge of the Java programming language (Java SE 8),
- Familiarity of cloud computing on AWS (S3, RDS, etc),
- Openness to new technologies and languages (ie. Groovy),
- SOLID principles, Clean Code practice,
- The ability to create server software,
- Very good knowledge of the Git version control system,
- Experience in network programming using TCP / IP protocols,
- The ability to accurately debug and optimize the code,
- Experience in JVM tuning and optimization,
- Good knowledge of Gradle build tool,
- Effectiveness in fulfilling assigned tasks,
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling,
- Experience with Redis, Netty, LUA, Google Protocol Buffers, Bash, Python,
- Knowledge of the C / C ++ programming language and Make build tool in order to efficiently build the game client,
- Experience in working with encryption techniques and network security procedures.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: