Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior UX/UI Designer
We’re looking to hire a Senior UX/UI Designer at HUUUGE GAMES to join our ever expanding team. You will be responsible for creating a playful, intuitive and cohesive look & feel for our games.
You will impact the overall user experience of our products and you will enjoy awesome compensation and perks in return. Like what you’re reading so far? If the answer is YES, WE have a job for YOU!
- Produce player-focused, user-friendly wireframes and user flows for our live games
- Apply quick sketching methodologies and be able to create an accurate wireframe experience in prototype creation
- Provide feedback and make sure that all screens created by your team are coherent with application and UI principles
- Ensuring excellent user experience and high quality of the resulting final product
- Ability to create an intuitive user flow based on product requirements.
- Ability to find creative solutions to precisely communicate information display.
- Ability to distinguish between what’s essential and what’s bland.
- Solid, proven 3 years User Interface design experience
- Previous experience in creating casual and/or mobile games
- Strong design, color, composition and conceptual ideation abilities
- Deep understanding of typography
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons etc.)
- Understanding the limitations of information display and interactivity of today’s mobile devices
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and at least one UX tool (such as Sketch or Adobe XD)
- knowledge of prototyping software (preferably Principle)
- Ability to create interface prototypes
- Stay up to date with all of the latest developments, trends and concurrent Digital Design thinking
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which includes quick decision making within tight schedules
- A creative person with a strong passion and affinity for games
- Excellent English skills (reading and writing) – must have
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your talent and skills – must have
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation – a strong plus
- Experience working in an agile project environment – a strong plus
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: