Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Network Administrator
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Network Administrator at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on network administration, monitoring and VPN management and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Office network administration – both LAN and WAN, office WiFi
- Network hardware devices administration – configuration, backup and maintenance – Monitoring infrastructure to keep systems up to date and in good condition – Monitoring network traffic
- Implementation new network devices & solutions, both physically and from software side – Day-to-day network troubleshooting
- VPN management – looking after our users, adding new, helping them with potential issues
- Automate processes in network administration
- Proven experience in similar position
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/S etc – Practical experience with administration network hardware devices e.g. routers, switches or physical firewalls
- Ability to configure network devices, for example implement new configuration, backup it and keep device up to date
- Experience in monitoring systems such as Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix or similar – Creative thinking with solving problems
- High sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of network security from L1 to L4
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: