Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Financial Reporting Specialist
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Financial Reporting Specialist at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in Finance Department and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Participation in preparing stand-alone and consolidated financial statements;
- Preparation of periodic financial reports and ad hoc explanations for investors, executives, external auditors;
- support in verification of the input for the consolidated financial information;
- assistance in internal control procedures within the periodical data close deadlines;
- involvement in projects oriented at the improvement of financial reporting and internal control; across the capital group;
- at last 3 years of financial reporting experience gained in a similar position (in capital groups) and or in Big 4 audit (involvement in audit of capital groups), with a sensibility to internal controls;
- thorough understanding of accounting principles and IFRS reporting requirement, including hands-on experience with IFRS;
- university degree, preferably in accounting or finance;
- MS Office competency (excel in particular);
- very good command of English, both written and oral;
- analytical and open mind, with an eye for detail and proactive approach to problem-solving;
- very good communication and organizational skills and efficient teamwork.
- ACCA or Polish CPA studies in course – nice to have
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: