Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior BI Developer
Huuuge Games, a leading global mobile gaming company, is well into writing its story of making data the focal point of each business decision. Our Big Data & ML platform currently handles billions of records per day, through complex processing (CEPs, graphs, machine learning) and some of the most advanced technologies in the industry. We are seeking an outstanding Senior BI Developer to help us squeeze out every drop of value from our state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform. You will lead the design and development of key data products supporting a wide range of areas, including: game studios, marketing, finance and live operations teams. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Create business value by delivering data products, insights and visualisations based on our state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform (resides on hundreds of servers; hosted in AWS; uses Spark, Scala, Java, Python, Databricks, Snowflake, Presto, Kafka, Tableau).
- Research, analyse and perform proof of concepts for new technologies, tools and architectural concepts.
- Translate stakeholders’ needs (business analysts, game designers, marketing, live operation teams, top management) into sophisticated data products.
- Be involved in technically mentoring other team members, performing code reviews..
- Lead, review and challenge technical designs and architectural definitions.
- Contribute to high-standards development processes (unit testing and CI / CD), and high standards deployment to production and production monitoring
- 4+ years experience as a BI developer and/or Data Engineer
- 4+ years of experience working in Java / Scala / Python or other high-level programming language.
- Firm experience in BI, analytics and big data ecosystems and firm understanding of data platforms architecture paradigms and design.
- Experience in design and development of complex data manipulation processes in large scale distributed systems and environments.
- Experience in design and development of KPI, analytical data aggregates, dashboards and reports.
- Proven track record of delivering business value through data products.
- Familiarity with the concept of data frames.
- Expert level skills in SQL and experience working with multiple analytical databases (e.g. Snowflake, Big Query, Impala, Redshift) and relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience working with Apache Spark, preferably also with PySpark package.
- Experience with workflow management systems, such as Airflow.
- Experience working with Bash scripting languages.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate gamer – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical or quantitative field
- Experience working with cloud service (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience working with development testing (unit testing) methodologies.
- Experience in real time data monitoring and visualization using tools like Grafana and Datadog.
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Tableau and QlikView.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: