Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Regional Administration Manager
We are seeking to significantly expand our team!
We are looking for a person who will join our Administration Team and help manage some of our 12 offices all around the world. The successful candidate will cooperate with businesses and service providers, help in making ambitious projects happen and do some business travels in order to keep an ear to the rail, getting awesome compensation and perks in return.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Perform office inspections to ensure all aspects of the FM service delivery is functioning efficiently.
- Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times.
- Manage and assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Be responsible for the inventory management and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Manage all vendor suppliers onsite, to ensure the required standard of performance.
- Initiate and coordinate goals, deadlines, and projects for the team.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors.
- at least 4 years of experience on a similar position;
- experience in managing distributed teams and structures;
- fluency in English.
- having worked in an international environment;
- your experience in managing international teams.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: