Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team!
We are looking to hire a BI Developer at HUUUGE GAMES.
You would be working in our biggest studio and have the ability to make an impact on our biggest games.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Design and develop complex data models.
- Pull data from various data sources and integrate into the ETL process
- Build dashboards, reports and visualizations that will be used by key people in the organization .
- Optimize workloads to improve performance and reduce costs
- Develop monitoring over BI infrastructure
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Maintain and optimize our data tables and queries
- B.A/B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Industrial engineering /Information Systems or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in BI Development (DWH, ETL)
- Experience in DWH Design
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Big Data analytical Databases (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience with BI reporting programs (Tableau, QlikView, Looker etc.)
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to understand data and present a path to deliver usable information
- Ability to work independently while also being able to work within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize as necessary to meet key deadlines.
- Self-learning with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Gaming background – Advantage
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: