Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Huuuge Casino studio is extending Development teams in our always growing Development department. We are currently looking for an experienced Development Manager to join and build our teams that will solve the most crucial and business critical challenges. Successful candidates understand that a proper mindset, can-do attitude and teamwork are essential for collaboration on the most challenging projects. We require you to have extensive experience in multiple projects of medium and large scale which will help you to find and propose the right solutions for the issues at hand.
- Become a manager of one of our teams and take full responsibility and ownership of the team’s performance and deliveries.
- Become the main point of contact of the team, their communicator, problem solver, planner and translator who understands the business needs and clearly explains them to the team (and vice versa).
- Take care of the team members, their well being and development.
- Quickly adapt to a dynamic environment where things are not obvious and there’s a need to act fast and make good decisions.
- Use your experience and knowledge to build high quality software products, challenge the existing solutions and propose new ideas.
- Support others with your skills and knowledge while developing yours.
- Report to the Development Director and deliver on expectations and challenges delegated to you.
- Hands on experience with software development. You need to know exactly what writing software entails (but we will not expect you to write code on a daily basis).
- Excellent communication skills with the right mindset and can-do attitude.
- Extensive knowledge of software development processes, life cycle, methodologies and good practices (you have delivered multiple projects in different setups).
- Experience in line & people management. Always learning and improving mindset.
- Ability to properly choose the right people and the right tools for the job.
- Proper understanding of the company’s vision and business orientation.
- Troubleshooting and ability to provide high quality solutions.
- Taking responsibility for the work and supporting others with theirs.
- Different experiences in roles like Development Manager, Software Engineering Manager, Technical Team Lead.
- Very high level of proactiveness and “can-do” attitude that is turned into action.
- Being a self starter who knows how to get information and work things out on their own.
- Positive attitude and good impact on others.
- Passion for games development.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: