Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our ML and AI team. The role will involve an analytical approach needed for helping us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data which will contribute to making smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, performing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction and recommendation systems integrated within our products. The ideal applicant will have an interest in the gaming domain and have a real passion for data.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Design and build data products and services based on predictions and recommendations models for improving company-level business performance (within our game studios and our marketing organization).
- Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation and lifetime value analysis.
- Identify potential business opportunities within your area and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests and work with teams to ensure correct implementation allowing easy, precise analysis of the impact.
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on a one-off basis.
- Carefully check, debug and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis reports, quickly, even when confronted by subtle data complications.
- Provide an analytics perspective to discussions and prioritization within your team, so that the overall team selects the right ideas to work on
- Be the pro-active owner of the entire data chain for your Model/Game scope
- Scientific proven and scientific experience and scientific approach (Data Exploration, Hypothesis Testing, Statistical Experiments)
- Firm experience in design and development of prediction models (like LTV and churn).
- An analytical/ data-driven approach
- Good understanding and experience in the following: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, numpy, visualization libraries, tensorflow/keras and /or pytorch, xgboost), SQL, Notebooks working, Apache Spark (Dataframe, ML Pipeline, SQL), S3, Scala, Tableau.
- Coding skills (Design Pattern usage, functional programing, abstraction and reusability)
- Strong experience in big data manipulation (SQL, DataFrame, Complex Type, Window function, UDF, UADF, Query Optimization Aware, Good Culture in Cloud Technology, Skew Problematic)
- Strongly motivated, Humble and Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Academic degrees in a scientific field (Physics, Mathematic or Computer Science).
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what can increase players engagement and monetization
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: